Sunday 3 June 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Hello Loves!
I know I am late on the Revlon lip butter bandwagon, but they came to Australia not long ago so I guess I'm not too behind in Australia :)

I bought these from eBay they ended up costing roughly the same amount as one lip butter does here. $23

So onto the swatches
I got Strawberry Shortcake and Sweet Tart




Strawberry Shortcake


Sweet Tart


Overall I really like the consistency but they do tend to get on my teeth. So I might be a bit paranoid wearing the darker shades :)

As we are getting quite cold and windy here I am very excited to wear these as they moisturize and aren't sticky yay!
One of the most annoying things is getting hair stuck in your lipgloss blergh! Haha

I bought them from here Revlon Lip butters they took 2 weeks to arrive from the US
 Hope everyone is having a fabulous day/night


Kat x







No comments:

Post a Comment