Monday 18 June 2012

Beauty Wishlist



Hello Loves!


I have one more haul coming up on my channel but as I am not buying anymore makeup for a while I thought I would write this to show a few things on my beauty wishlist :)

Even Better Makeup SPF15 (Dry Combinationl to Combination Oily) - No. 01 Alabaster, 30ml/1oz
This foundation sounds perfect for me! I always have problems with clinique being too dark/orange for me but it I do one day get this I think mixing some of my MUFE Mat Velvet + in with it (as MUFE is too light for me) will make it work well :)


I really want some Benefit products but as they are more on the higher end I find it hard to justify buying them. I only ever splurge on something when I absolutely fall in love with it and I still love it weeks/months later. Then I will purchase :)




First of the two Benefit items is posietint I am kind of intrigued by tints like this I am still yet to try one. The red/berry coloured ones always scared me but I think this looks quite nice.


Then of course the iconic Coralista blush (if you watch my youtube channel/read my blog you will most likely be aware that I am in love with the colour Coral) If you know a dupe please let me know!

Benefit Posietint, 12.5ml 



Benefit Coralista, 12g

That's all on my wishlist....for now :)


What makeup is on your wishlist? Let me know! I love hearing about products I might not know about yet.




Until next time


Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment