Monday 11 June 2012

Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundation Review

 Hello Loves!


I am still on my search for my HG (Holy Grail) foundation. My skin has changed quite a bit since my little Henry was born, also using Proactiv has dried it out.


My skin type currently is combination oily sometimes dry (all over the place!)
haha I am acne prone aswell so I use Proactiv refining wash which really helps but it does leave my skin really dry and all my usual foundation fallbacks cling to dry patches I didn't even know I had!


So today I am reviewing this Graftobian HD Glamour creme in the colour Bombshell.


This shade is a bit light for me but as this isn't available in store I couldn't go  in and colour match. After applying contour and blush it isn't as noticeably light.


I applied this with a real techniques buffing brush and I don't think it was the best method (next time I might try it with a beauty blender) it does recommend applying with a sponge but as it's theatrical makeup loaded with pigment that could look a bit too intense.


At first application it didn't sit well on my dry patches but after a while it settled a bit. Coverage is medium buildable to full.










Overall once I get my dry skin under control I think this will go well. If you have really oily skin definitely set it with a powder.


I bought mine off Ebay for $21.55 

I Hope this review was helpful.


Have a lovely day


Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment