Thursday 7 June 2012

NARS Turkish Delight dupe

Hello loves!


Today I'm going to be doing a post about a possible NARS Turkish Delight dupe! I don't have Nars Turkish Delight because it is almost $50 in Australia and there is no way I can purchase that and reason in my mind that a lipgloss is worth $50... haha anywho


I picked this up off Ebay, after doing lots of research on dupes for this gloss and this one seemed to come up the nicest for me :)


I got The Victorias Secret lipgloss in Innocent Ebay for US$14.99
as Victoria secret isn't available in Australia.




Onto the pictures!











I put this on over bare lips so it will look different depending on how pigmented your lips are. Mine aren't super pigmented. I wouldn't wear this alone anyway I think it would look nicer over a pale pink lipstick :)


Hope this post was helpful to you.


Have a lovely day


Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment