Thursday 21 June 2012

Get ready with me!

Hello Loves!

I did the get ready with me tag and it definitely was a struggle with my little man Henry! hahaha

Here is what I used :)

Face:
Benefit porefessional
Loreal base magique
Skin79 BB cream
Sleek contour kit - Light
Sleek blush - Rose Gold
Maybelline superstay concealer - Ivory


Eyes:
Urban Decay 24/7 shadow pencil in Sin and Rehab
Urban Decay Naked palette - Sin, Naked
MAC eyeshadow - Handwritten
MAC Browset - Girlboy
Maybelline Pulse perfection mascara waterproof


Lips:
NYX lipliner - Pale Pink
Revlon lip butter - Strawberry Shortcake


Watch my Get ready with me video HERE

I just got my little man immunised this morning :( He handled it like a champ my little chumpy, I cried again just like last time :( I can't handle watching him in pain it's so horrible.


He is back to being his talkative little self at the moment :) 
Next needles are at 6 months then a 6 month break yay! every 2 months is horrible.


On a lighter note I hope you are having a great day!


Until next time


Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment