Monday 20 August 2012

Collective US Haul!

 Hello Loves!

I finally uploaded my haul video so here is the blog post with everything I got :)

I forgot to mention the EOS lipbalm but it is included in this post.
Sorry in advance, this post is quite photo heavy.

Onto the pictures!






Revlon Colorstay whipped creme foundation in 110 Ivory



MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Swatched Heavy on left, blended out on right



Happy Booster
Swatched heavy on left, blended out on right.
(It doesn't have that much shimmer to it, unfortunately the MSF I swatched before this left my arm a bit shimmery)




Lorac TANtalizer
Swatched heavy on left, blended put on right









Viva Glam Nicki Swatched




In Synch swatched
(Not sure why it shows up so orange when swatched)





Urban Decay lipgloss in Naked
Swatched heavy on right, blended out on left









Phew! So many pictures! I hope these photos were helpful for swatches :)

Have a lovely day :)

Until next time
Kat x


No comments:

Post a Comment