Wednesday 1 August 2012

5 minute make inspired by Rachel McAdams

Hello Loves!


Long time no write!


If you are wondering where I have been check this video out link will be HERE

Moving on! I saw this picture pop up on facebook amd I really loved the look so I thought I would try to re create it :)



Because I have slightly hooded eyelids I can get away with not blending it out fully (I was in a hurry) I suggest blending out with a darker purple eyeshadow if you don't have hooded lids so it doesn't just cut off :)






It is the gorgeous Rachel McAdams of course :)

So click HERE to watch the video if you like.

List of products used

Face 
Lioele BB Cream mixed with MUFE Mat Velvet + in second lightest shade
NYC Smooth skin bronzer in Sunny
TheBalm blush in Frat Boy
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle

Eyes
UDPP
Urban decay 24/7 shadow pencil in Delinquent
Light purple colour from Stila duo in Orchid
Light purple from Clinique palette
Pulse perfection mascara by Maybelline

Lips
ModelCo lipgloss in Striptease


Thanks so much for reading :)

Until next time 
Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment