Sunday 23 September 2012

Neutral cut crease with pop of colour

Hello Loves!

Sorry for the absence on my bloggy :) 
My computer has died for some reason, it refuses to load past the log in screen so I am going through and backing everything up while it's in safe mode then I have to format. So much fun haha NOT :)

Anywho onto the post about what products I used in my latest tutorial :)






EYES
Urban Decay Naked2 palette - Bootycall, Verve, Tease, Busted
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeshadow pencil - Sin, Clash
Maybelline eyestudio palette in Sapphire Siren
Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner
Barry M bold black waterproof eye pencil
NYX Jumbo eye pencil - Milk
Maybelline Pulse perfection mascara
FACE

Garnier NEW BB cream in Light
Maybelline Instant age rewind - Illuminator
NYC Smooth Skin bronzer in Sunny
Sleek Makeup contour kit
TheBalm Frat Boy blush
Clinique Stay matte powder - Translucent

LIPS
MAC Lip pencil - In Synch
Revlon Lip butter - Strawberry Shortcake
Victoria Secret Lipgloss - Innocent

Hope this was helpful :)
Until next time!

Kat x




No comments:

Post a Comment